- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
OUR LATEST ARTICLES
Top 3 Tips for Office Remodeling
When you hire a general contractor with office remodeling in mind, you need an idea of what you want to have done. Sure, an industry specialist can offer useful advice, but it’s your building and you […]
Differences Between Residential and Commercial Construction
Commercial construction and residential construction vary in almost everything from building materials used for the equipment needed, and even obtaining appropriate funding. Differences start with ho […]
I proudly recommend Bodagger Builders they remodeled my bathroom and I love it...Not only was the job done in a timely manner they were there when they said they cleaned up every day not leaving a mess behind [...]
I am an interior designer and I have worked with Bodagger Builders on a couple of remodels and builds. I brought them in to meet the clients, who were also impressed with their professionalism and care. Diego and [...]